Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dresses on sale

At David's Bridal until December 1. I know, I know. David's Bridal gets really mixed reviews. Personally, I think if you're strong enough to ignore the sales pitch of the rep helping you and bring a friend with you to give his or her honest opinion, you'll be fine. Some complain that the quality of the dress isn't that great, but they seemed fine to me. I can't imagine that it wouldn't hold up for one day -- which is exactly how long I plan on wearing it. At $350, I couldn't really beat that price for what I wanted (I didn't want a previously worn dress because I'm superstitious like that and couldn't shop the samples because dresses in sample sizes are about 8 sizes too large for me).

Also, if you purchase your dress from David's Bridal you can save your bridesmaids some money ($20 off each of their dresses) and get a discount from Men's Wearhouse for tuxes as well.

No comments: